unable to install from floppies

SWIT mark at s-wit.net
Sat May 29 15:45:55 PDT 2004

Will the moran please stand up. !!! (stolen from m n m).
Okay thats me.
I have been going nuts on why I could not d/l the freebsd onto my system.
Well as I looked thru the sonicwall logs I noticed a message that said ftp
dropped rule 8.
rule 8 said no no to ftp.
no clue on how that got there. don't recall doing it. Don't recall '85 and
parts of '87 either so who knows :-)
Anyhow its working after pulling head out of anus .
Appreciate the efforts.
sigh I hate when I am the stupid one.
THanks
Mark