openoffice-1.1

Duane Winner duanewinner at att.net
Thu May 27 11:02:54 PDT 2004

Does anybody know what happened to OpenOffice-1.1 port?

I just did a portinstall on it last week with no problems, but now the port is marked as broken for FreeBSD < 5.x.

** 'editors/openoffice-1.1' is marked as IGNORE:
	"is marked as broken: "Does not compile on 4.x (tries to link to libpthread)""

Fortunately, I created a package out of it when I made it last week, but I'm still concerned.

Is it a compile-only problem (will I get surprises during run-time?)
and
Will this be fixed soon?

Thanks for any info.