install ipsec tools

xavier collot xavier_collot at yahoo.fr
Tue May 25 00:29:38 PDT 2004

Hi !!
I have mandrake 9.1 with a 2.6.6 kernel and I want to install the ipsec-tools3.2 on my server (freebsd 5.2) but I don't understand how I can do that?
Sorry if it seems stupid but I don't find the rpm file (if it exists).
If I make a ./configure in the directory ipsec-tools3.2 I have an error (main.o) so I think it's depend of the library but when I make a ./configure in the directory racoon it's all right but the make doesn't work at all.
Thanks for your answers.
Xav
PS: sorry for my english :)