SquirrelMail login issues

Lee Dilkie lee at dilkie.com
Mon May 24 08:46:06 PDT 2004

I added the following to /etc/make.conf so it'll pick up the right settings everytime...

.if ${.CURDIR} == "/usr/ports/mail/imap-uw"
WITH_SSL_AND_PLAINTEXT=yes
.endif
.if ${.CURDIR} == "/usr/ports/mail/cclient"
WITH_SSL_AND_PLAINTEXT=yes
.endif

then forced a rebuild of imap-uw. (i think i used portupgrade -f imap-uw).

Don't forget to reload imap with a HUP to inetd.

I installed squirrelmail a while after that and it has worked fine for me. Just playing with plugins right now.

Also, I need to move to apache13-modssl (to avoid the plaintext logins that I currently have) but that looks like a fairly major upgrade and I'm waiting for my nerve to build up.

-lee