I'd give a whole $1.00 to know.

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Fri May 21 16:26:13 PDT 2004

	Well, I dunno how, but X works.  Using /stand/sysintall,
	I created a new XF86Config using the script.  I increased
	the resolution to 1280x1024  just in case I ever got X
	to boot.

	I did clean a lot of crap out on /tmp; other than that,
	this is one major mystery.  I'd pay a dollar to know
	*why*.  I sure hope FBSD is more stable for here on.

	--Now to  get on with my mail filtering stuff.

	gary

	(PS: I can just imagine me on my death-bed, wondering WHY... :)

--
   Gary Kline     kline at thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix