FreeBSD mailing lists

Andy Smith andy at freebsdwiki.org
Fri May 21 11:02:56 PDT 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 07:41:08AM -0400, Mike Jeays wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have received no messages at all from freebsd-questions, or one or two
> of the other FreeBSD mailing lists, for about 2 days.  Do you know if
> there is a problem at their end, or has perhaps my ISP decided they are
> all spam?

In addition to the other suggestions, you can also check if the list
is getting messages by looking at the list archives on
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/

As well as the other web-accessible list archives there is also
gmane which seems to carry all of the FreeBSD lists, is accessible
via usenet or http, and allows you to read, search and post.  gmane
is great!

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.os.freebsd.questions/

--
http://freebsdwiki.org/ - Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0xBF15490B