installed perl 5.8. from the ports ??

Shawn Guillemette shawn at pc-remedies.net
Thu May 20 18:51:52 PDT 2004

I needed to install something better then perl 5.6.1 in order to install
something from another port. So I did a locate on perl and
found /usr/ports/lang/perl5.8  So I cd to the dir and make install and after
it completed with no errors the I go back to the port I was attempting to
install and I get the same message:

 rt3-3.0.9 This program only support perl 5.6.1 or above.

Unfortunately I dont know what version I has using before. I was wondering if
there was somthign I needed to do to stop using the older version and start
using the new one?

--
Shawn Guillemette