Parallel Printer

Incoming Mail List mailist at whoweb.com
Thu May 20 11:53:56 PDT 2004

The problem most likely has little to do with your computer or cables.
Setting up printers on Unix can be a pain.  I recommend using the
apsfilter or cups port instead of trying to set it up manually.  I've
used both and have had success with both, but settled upon apsfilter
(for no particular reason) although my printer accepts PostScript by
default.  You'll need to give the group detailed information about your
printer instead of the CPU in order to get help related to this issue.

Jon