Why has cvsup quit working for me?

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed May 19 19:10:44 PDT 2004

I don't get it.  It was working last week.  Here's what I get now:

root:~# cvsup /usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile
Cannot get IP address of my own host -- is its hostname correct?
root:~#

I have not changed my hostname.  I have a new firewall at home, but I get
the same message at work as well.  I upgrading something the other day that
updated cvsup, and I had to fix the example supfile, the one I was using.
Other than that, I don't get it.

jm
--
My other computer is your windows box.