sendmail problems

Andri Kok freebsd_list at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 12:01:08 PDT 2004

Hi gurus,

I don't know wether this problem have come up beore, so here it goes...
After a fresh installing and rebooting, the sendmail takes around 1 min and
10 sec to load. Then everytime it starts up, it takes the same amount of
time to load. Is that normal? The hardware is a PIII 500 with 256MB of ram.
I'm asking this because I'm not encountering this with my FreeBSD laptop.
TIA guys =)

Btw, FreeBSD = FreeBSD4.9 - JPSNAP (latest stable snapshot at that time)

Thx.

Regards,

Andri