milter question... .

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Mon May 17 11:27:30 PDT 2004

	A day or so ago I asked someone for some clues on setting
	up the sendmail mail-filter, milter.  As usual, less than
	ten minutes later google found what I was looking for on the web.
	( ... )

	I've just installed the mail/antivirus-milter; it looks
	promising--to get rid of those annoying *zip, *pif, &c
	spams.  But this port also installs its own version of
	sendmail.  I just upgraded to the latest 4.8 and assume
	that my sendmail is valid.  And I safe in modfying the
	scripts in /usr/local/etc/rc.d to point to /usr/sbin/sendmail?

	thanks for any clues here, people,

	gary

--
   Gary Kline     kline at thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix