Changing /tmplocation?

Alex E. Kelly alexkelly at adelphia.net
Sun May 16 16:00:20 PDT 2004

I have a similar problem. I run Mozilla and it saves large .avi files to /tmp
before saving them to the location I specified before the download. This
limits the size of the files I can download because /tmp will fill before my
download finishes, so I get a disk full error.

I had considered creating a symbolic link to make /tmp point to a new
directory under /usr, but am concerned that this may create some issues.

Ideas?

Alex