blacklist(s)

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sun May 16 15:02:31 PDT 2004

On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 04:02:33PM -0500, Micheal Patterson wrote:

> [...]

	Appreciate your input.  I was thinking of the side-affect
	bounces--that's why I qualified with 'at least it seems'.

	For now, for maybe some small-N days, I'll enable the
	delay_check feature.  If I get slogged by tons of junk,
	I'll rely on dspam (or another filter).  Like just about
	everything else, this is a learn-by-experience.

	gary

--
   Gary Kline     kline at thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix