natd -redirect_port

JJB Barbish3 at adelphia.net
Sat May 15 06:05:09 PDT 2004

You are wrong, you do not have to compile ipfirewall kernel options
into the kernel.
IPFW is delivered as an bootable module.
You need this in rc.conf to enable ipfw, it will auto load the
bootable module.

# Required For IPFW  kernel firewall support
firewall_enable="YES"              # Start daemon
firewall_script="/etc/ipfw.rules"  # run my custom rules
firewall_logging="YES"            # Enable events logging

natd_enable="YES"                 # Enable IPFW nat function
natd_interface="rl0"
natd_flags="-dynamic -m -u -f /etc/natd.conf"