Squirrell Mail question

Micheal Patterson micheal at tsgincorporated.com
Fri May 14 08:11:51 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Micheal Patterson" <micheal at tsgincorporated.com>
To: <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: Squirrell Mail question

Correction, Squirrellmail has a built in utility to pull mail from a remote
POP3 server and store it on your local imap server,
http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/en_US/MailFetch

--

Micheal Patterson
TSG Network Administration

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.