Do not know how to build a device In Freebsd 5.2.1

Abbas Karbassian abbas_karbassian at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 13:28:33 PDT 2004

Dear All;

I have managed to install FreeBsd5.2.1. I have a TV
card which is working under FreeBsd 4X without any
problem.

I tried to build the bktr device under FreeBsd5.2.1,
and when I used MAKEDEV bktr, I go the message
displayed on the screen, saying MAKEDEV is no longer
vaild in 5.2.1, could you be kind enough to tell me
how to build the bktr and sound device under
FreeBsd5.2.1.

Kind Regards

Abbas

P.S Since I am not part of the above mailing list
could you be kind enough to send your replies to my
Email address "abbas_karbassian at yahoo.com"