Installing Win2k, winXP64, FBSD i386 and amd64 on one disk

Willem Jan Withagen wjw at withagen.nl
Tue May 11 14:57:07 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to install all of the above on my 200 Gb disk.
But things don't really want to work.
Any suggestions how to fix the bootmanager error???
Or is it just because thing go beyond cilinder 1024

If so would something like grub/lilo save me?

Thanx,
--WjW

Please include me direct, since I'm not on Questions at .