No subject

wendy uberdoift at sympatico.ca
Tue May 11 08:59:48 PDT 2004

Easy to install
FreeBSD can be installed from a variety of media including CD-ROM, DVD-ROM,
floppy disk, magnetic tape, an MS-DOS® partition, or if you have a network
connection, you can install it directly over anonymous FTP or NFS. All you
need is a couple of formatted 1.44MB floppies and these directions.

THIS IS NOT TRUE! - the installation actually is very difficult and so this
"Superior" OS is not for 99.9% computer users - I'll probably kill my time
only if I lost my job and stay home having nothing to do to configure how to
install it.

Comparing to Windows, this BSD is very dumb- want to me to tell it
everything. No wonder it's Free.