Great Tip Regarding Asking Questions at FreeBSD

Jeffrey P. Toth jtoth at attech.net.au
Sun May 9 19:12:01 PDT 2004

Thank you for the tip Steve.

I am really enjoying learning the FreeBSD op system and I try to figure
things out myself because then I know them. But it is a steep learning
curve when you have no background in Unix and then throw on top of that
Apache, MYSQL and PHP at the same time, it becomes a daunting task.

I have been trying to understand networking for years though just with
Windows and am more confused today then when I started I think.

Please see my response to Dave's message.

Thank you.

Jeff