building the talkfilters plugin for gaim (take II)

Adam Weinberger adamw at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 9 16:33:21 PDT 2004

>> (05.09.2004 @ 1930 PST): epilogue at allstream.net said, in 1.8K: <<
> hello again,
>
> the talkfilters plugin seems like a really neat feature to add to gaim.
> has anyone had luck getting this to work?   :\
>
>> end of "building the talkfilters plugin for gaim (take II)" from epilogue at allstream.net <<

The plugin wasn't written for modern versions of gaim. If you have any
success getting it to work, please let me know and I will happily add
support for it into the port.

I looked into it at one point, realized how much of a PITA it was going
to be, and never even tried to make it work. I'm such a go-getter!

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adamw at magnesium.net || adamw at FreeBSD.org