Japanese Input

braidsenfro at netscape.net braidsenfro at netscape.net
Sat May 8 09:19:58 PDT 2004

Can anyone provide a step-by-step procedure to writing Japanese text/documents on FreeBSD?

I'm currently using FreeBSD 4.9, and i'm very new, so please, try not to gloss over things (e.g. rather than say "go to the ports directory" say "go to /usr/ports/").  It would really make a difference I believe.

Thank you
Akbar

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.