athlon-mp daily hang 5.2.1

Patrick Crosby patrick at okcupid.com
Wed May 5 12:00:54 PDT 2004

This isn't a laptop, it's a dual-processor desktop w/ two athlon mp
2600's.  But I monitored the temperature all day long today.  It
hasn't fluctuated more than a degree, and yet I just got another hang
(while compiling).  The temperature of the cpus and motherboard was
the same that it was all day long...

Anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks.

Patrick