No Mouse

Darrell Blake darrell at dunmanifestin.co.uk
Tue May 4 08:35:33 PDT 2004

I can't get my mouse working under FreeBSD for some reason. All the modules required are in the kernel and the corrent extries (as described in the handbook) have been added to rc.conf but for some reason devfs doesn't create /dev/ums0. I think it's because it's a wireless keyboard and mouse combi (Creative Desktop 6000) which only has one USB connection. When I do devusb it only shows as one USB item. Can someone point me in the right direction as to how I can get my mouse working under FreeBSD?

Cheers,

Darrell