Partitioning fails due to drive geometry inconsistency

JJB Barbish3 at adelphia.net
Mon May 3 11:44:14 PDT 2004

Create your self an windows bootable floppy with the ms/windows
fdisk & format programs. Boot from floppy, run fdisk and delete all
partitions including the NT one. Then create new single msdos fat32
partition and set as primary active partition. Reboot from floppy
then run format on c: drive.  Put FreeBSD install cd in drive and
reboot system to start install.