Router/Firewall/Gateway

Robert Storey y2kbug at ms25.hinet.net
Sat May 1 19:12:48 PDT 2004

While it's true that this is an OpenBSD issue and it would probably be best to
ask for help on the OBSD list, it's good to be aware that this is bascially a
firewalling issue. OBSD's firewall is PF, and PF is being ported to FreeBSD and
will possibly become the preferred firewall in the future. So it's worth
learning about PF, even if you have no plans to use OBSD. Learning PF is high on
my things-to-do list.

regards,
Robert