UFS mounted on linux

Rahul Sawarkar torahuls at vsnl.com
Wed Mar 31 21:10:59 PST 2004

Hello
I have a freebsd ufs partition, that I access from linux using the following command:

mount /dev/hda2 /mnt -t ufs -o ufstype=44bsd

Funnie: All the files and directories created by the /stand/sysinstall or the freeBSD
install CD are visible. But the recent files I downloaded from the net, or any file
created while booted in FreeBSD using "touch filename" for instance are not to be seen in
Linux.

Moving or copying files has no effect.Changing attributes using chflags "noopaque" has no
effect.

Any tips ?

Rgrds
freebsd-questions users: Please cc to: torahuls at vsnl.com as I'm not subscribed.