KVM Switches

Bill Campbell freebsd at celestial.com
Wed Mar 31 19:13:17 PST 2004

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004, Pietralla, Siegfried P wrote:
>I suspect it's more a hardware issue. I have a similar problem ( i.e.
>monitor and keyboard fine, mouse not ) at work with a compaq and ibm
>desktop. at home running generic pc's everything's fine.

I've had no problems using a 4-port Belkin ps/2 with FreeBSD, Linux, SCO
OpenServer, and an Apple G4 through a ps/2<->USB adapter.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

Make no laws whatever concerning speech and, speech will be free; so soon as
you make a declaration on paper that speech shall be free, you will have a
hundred lawyers proving that ``freedom does not mean abuse, nor liberty
license;'' and they will define and define freedom out of existence.
	- Voltarine de Cleyre (1866-1912)