Vinum query

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 31 15:19:49 PST 2004

Single line paragraph

On Thursday,  1 April 2004 at  0:00:29 +0100, Mike Woods wrote:
> Ok, the query is this, whats the proccedure, is any for upgrading a
> drive used in a vinum volume, i mean could i have a vinum volume with
> a 20gb disk in, change it for a 40gb alter the vinum configuration
> accordingly and have it work (after mirroring the data over of
> course).

It's not really possible to answer this question, though I suspect the
answer to the question you wanted to ask is "yes".  You don't appear
to have read the documentation.  If you have, and you have specific
questions, I'd be more than pleased to clarify them.

Greg
Note: I discard all HTML mail unseen.
Finger grog at FreeBSD.org for PGP public key.