unknown tcp connections to dawsonmail.com

Chuck McManis cmcmanis at mcmanis.com
Tue Mar 30 19:30:05 PST 2004

Its a bit confusing because you mention the DSL router and "my server" as
if they are two different machines. If they are, then are they the ONLY two
different machines behind the DSL router? Is it possible you have a Windoze
PC on your subnet somewhere? Seems that dawsonmail.com is a hostile web
site (it attempts to install adware) perhaps you have something connected
to it somewhere?

--Chuck