Mail Delivery failure (dns-esg@sita.int) ScanMail has detected a virus!

redirection.admin at sita.aero redirection.admin at sita.aero
Mon Mar 29 10:49:17 PST 2004

                                  Advisory

         Please be advised that sita.int has migrated to sita.aero.
   Your email to the addressed individual in SITA has not been delivered

    Please resend your mail using the correct e-mail address: @sita.aero

    Note, you will not receive a further reminder to any emails sent to
        sita.int today, and subsequent emails will not be delivered.

                   Therefore we strongly advise that you:

  Switch your bookmarks and any links that you may have to our new address
                                   TODAY.
                               www.sita.aero

     Check your e-mail address book for all name at sita.int and change to
                            name at sita.aero TODAY

                                   .aero
  The domain of aviation reserved exclusively for the aviation community.
         To find out more about .aero , visit www.information.aero