THREADSAFE, DHAVE-BROKEN-REALPATH; MySql Installation Errors.

samy lancher washville2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 07:05:23 PST 2004

Hello,
I am trying to install mysql4.0 on my FreeBSD4.7 system. When I gave "make" in usr/ports/databases/mysql40-server, the installation process went on on and on ... until i gave Ctrl-C. I think it is going into some kind of loop. During installation i saw several messages having words like THREADSAFE, DHAVE-BROKEN-REALPATH.
Does anyone had similar problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Naveen.