cannot find windows driver for nic, please help

Brian H b1henning at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 21:18:57 PST 2004

Greetings Bill,

I own a linksys WMP11 with the following chipset.
    vendor   = 'Broadcom Corporation'
    device   = 'BCM4301 802.11b IEEE 802.11b WLAN client chipset'
    class    = network

I am trying to get it working in freebsd 5.2.1, so i figured I could just
goto the linksys website and download the windows driver.

http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=33&scid=36&prid=196

the problem is the driver contains the bcmwl5.sys file, but it does not
contain the bcmwl5.ini file.

Could you guide me to a place I could find the ini file that goes with the
driver?

Thanks for your help and thanks for writing this software.

Cheers,

Brian