mounting vcds

Marcus Wellpoth wellpoth at gmx.de
Wed Mar 24 11:46:57 PST 2004

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 18:55, you wrote:
> A vcd is just a standard mode 2 ISO-9660 cd with a certain file/folder
> structure I can mount VCDs just fine with my cdrom. Are there
> scratches on the disk?
 Nope, the cd is clean and without scratches
When i try to mount the cd i get
mount: /dev/acd0 /cdrom: incorrect superblock
The cd was burned under Windows using Nero Burning Rom as
a video cd and could be ?mounted? under Windows,
but with my favorite unix the seems to be some problem.
The error message changed after the last buildworld and i' am still wading
through the cvs-commit list to find something. (Of course i didn't make a
notice of the first message. My mistake)
mw