Incomplete Ports

Pratt, Benjamin E. bepratt at stcloudstate.edu
Tue Mar 23 18:41:59 PST 2004

Hello, I'm working on creating a FreeSBIE CD as a new project of mine.  I'm running FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE-p3 #0: Thu Mar 18 20:46:44 CST 2004.

I've been installing a bunch of different utilities so that I can get them on the CD but I've run into a few that have incomplete ports. For example, /usr/ports/sysutils/fileutils/ has just a README.html file in it.  I just ran cvsup to update my ports tree and no change.  I checked at http://www.freebsd.org/ports/ and could only search up to the 5.1-RELEASE ports tree.

I've got a list of 18 ports that has only this README.html file so it doesn't seem to be just a random occurance.

Thanks for any help,

Ben