squid and it's config, a question

Toni Heinonen Toni.Heinonen at teleware.fi
Tue Mar 23 12:41:50 PST 2004

Well, you're only matching "not-my-network". You should have more http_access commands, even by default. Show the rest of them. I think this would be more appropriate:

http_access allow internal
http_access deny all

That would first let the right people surf, and then deny everything else.
--
TONI HEINONEN
     TELEWARE OY