newsyslog and apache

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Mon Mar 22 09:03:16 PST 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:13:02 -0500, JJB wrote
> Check the archives for the past 3 weeks, this was covered in detail.

Hi,

thanks for the heads up but I am unable to find any references to apache
complaining of memory issues in the freebsd-questions list archive.   Searched
both the March and February threads - found nothing.

might you send me to the URL that contains this information.

I did find a thread about configuring newsyslog to rotate the httpd files but
my issue goes further.   So more clues would be helpful here.

- Noah