passwd

Elvedin mnsan11 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 21 21:40:53 PST 2004

Mark wrote:

> [...]
That resolved it, thank you very much. I really have no clue why this
came up since I haven't changed any permissions at all in /usr/bin or
anything passwd related before this. If only my setuid logs were set to
keep logs from the beginning instead of for today and yesterday...
--
Elvedin T.

sysadmin.ods.org <http://sysadmin.ods.org>

ODS.org <http://www.ods.org>