passwd

Elvedin mnsan11 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 21 21:04:22 PST 2004

Mark wrote:

> [...]
drwxr-xr-x  17 root  wheel  -    2048 Mar 21 21:57 etc
-rwxr--r--  1 root  wheel  - 40960 Mar 21 21:57 pwd.db
-rwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel  - 32824 Oct 27 09:31 passwd

I didn't change passwd or anything related to it at all and I think this
has existed since the install since it has been brought to my attention
just recently but I didn't notice it before since I was always root and
changed my passwords from there.

--
Elvedin T.

sysadmin.ods.org <http://sysadmin.ods.org>