ld-elf, libkvm out of sync, can't build ports

mario mario at schmut.com
Fri Mar 19 11:35:52 PST 2004

> knowtree at aloha.com wrote:
>
>  I looked over my supfile and it is absolutly generic, but just to be
> sure
> I'm going to get the latest one in /usr/share. The one I have been using
> is included below.
> # IMPORTANT: Change the next line to use one of the CVSup mirror sites #
> listed at http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/mirrors.html.
> *default host=cvsup13.FreeBSD.org
i'm not sure whether this just affected me, but i remember having
problems with cvsup13 a while ago and switched to another one.

mario;>

- - - - - - - -   House Of Sites   - - - - - - - -
Web Design :: Programming :: Hosting :: Maintenance

Web site: http://www.HouseOfSites.net
Email: mario at HouseOfSites.net
Tel: 415-242-3376

Do you schmut!?