FreeBSD as vmware guest OS and net

J. W. Ballantine jwb at homer.att.com
Fri Mar 19 06:28:28 PST 2004

Sorry if I  didn't make my question clear.  I know my NIC card driver,
the problem is when I start up BSD as a guest OS in vmware, it responds that
it can't find a route to the network and I was inquiring if there
was a different  driver needed under vmware bridged-to-network.

Thanks for the response.

Jim