Spam? FreeBSD Install Guide Official Launch News release (fwd)

Joshua Lokken joshua at twobirds.us
Thu Mar 18 11:36:09 PST 2004

* Rus Foster <rghf at fsck.me.uk> [2004-03-18 11:02]:
> Anyone else recieve this Spam?
>
> Abuse reports filed..
>

> --
> e: support at vpscolo.com
> t: 1-888-327-6330
> www.jvds.com - Root on your own box
> www.vpscolo.com - Your next hosting company

This lame-o (a1poweruser), I don't remember his 'name'...
has spammed the list before, and likely will again.  Certainly
his domain should be listed on an rbl somewhere...  Is it
possible for a list maintainer to give this guy an ulitmatum,
ie. 'stop spamming the list, or lose it...'  not that that
would make him stop, but would give you reason to get rid of
him if he does not comply.

--
Joshua

We fight only when there is no other choice.  We prefer the ways of
peaceful contact.
		-- Kirk, "Spectre of the Gun", stardate 4385.3