citrix

Brian Henning b1henning at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 07:29:30 PST 2004

Greetings:
I am trying to install the citrix client for freebsd.
I went to the site: http://www.citrix.com/download/bin/license.asp?client=linux
and i looked for the citrix_ica-linuxx86-7.00.tar.gz file, but all i could get
was linuxx86.tar.gz.
is this the same file or should I rename this file to
citrix_ica-linuxx86-7.00.tar.gz.

Thanks,

brian

root at patriot /usr/ports/net/citrix_ica> make
===>  Vulnerability check disabled

You have to fetch the file manually after reading and
agreeing to the license at:

http://www.citrix.com/download/bin/license.asp?client=linux

Once linuxx86.tar.gz has been downloaded move it to
/usr/ports/distfiles/citrix_ica-linuxx86-7.00.tar.gz and restart the build.

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/citrix_ica.
root at patriot /usr/ports/net/citrix_ica>