Server automatically Shuts down.

samy lancher washville2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 06:56:08 PST 2004

Last night the system again crashed. Are there any other ways to redude power load on the system.?

Thanks,
Naveen.

JJB <Barbish3 at adelphia.net> wrote:
Since your system did not crash with case open, the odds just got
much higher that problem is heat related.
Clean the dust off of motherboard and the inside of the power
supply,
and all fans, and you should be back to normal operating
temperature,
and good to go with case closed.