Anti Virus Software

rfa at msumain.edu.ph rfa at msumain.edu.ph
Wed Mar 17 20:49:54 PST 2004

> I'm trying to set up a small web server with freebsd and all the Anti
> Virus
> Software I've find for Linus based want about $400 is there anything I acn
> do
> cheeper?
> Thanks Dennis

Try looking at ports. there are a bunch of free AV software there for free.
[I'm thinking of clamav and amavisd-new, downloading that now as i type]

also i was wondering too if there are any recommendations for a good
AV/spam combo for email running qmail & courier/imap?

Anyone have any experiences that I could try emulating?

Yours,

Rommel