Chase/Perle PCI-FAST 4 Multiport Serial card

Nikolai.Klintsevitch at SIS.Com.By Nikolai.Klintsevitch at SIS.Com.By
Wed Mar 17 06:38:20 PST 2004

 I have problem with a Chase Research/Perle PCI-FAST 4 Multiport Serial card

on FreeBSD 5.2.1. Among the supported equipment in FreeBSD I have not found this card.

Еxplain me, please, as to configure a kernel for this card. In a word , how to receive working

PCI-FAST card on  FreeBSD.

Best regards

Svjazinformservice (SIS)

Mr. Nikolai Klintsevitch

Head of Information Technologies Section

Fujitsu Siemens Computers Qualified Partners

Surganova 24-406

220012 Minsk

Republic of Belarus

ph: +375 (17) 210 17 17-129 210 10 28