Question posting information

Ruben Muradyan pascal at panarmenian.net
Tue Mar 16 02:31:39 PST 2004

Hi there!
I have some troubles with Gigabit NIC installation on SMP motherboard.
IMHO the main trouble is interrupt management through APIC.
As far as I know there are specially created mailing lists for APIC/ACPI
discussion and SMP discussion.
Can you help me with information about APIC/ACPI mailing list address
and format for posting the problem (AFAIK I must include dmesg from
normal boot and boot -v).
And please, when replying, put my address in CC because I'm not on the
list.

Thanks in advance