After xwindow is up.

Marwan Sultan Admin at kifco.net
Mon Mar 15 13:41:43 PST 2004

hello everyone, Thanks for answers,

Danny Wrote:
> For Flash you'll probably want to install www/linux-flashplugin6 and
> the www/linuxpluginwrapper ports.

flashplugin6 has been installed fine,, but when i try to install /linuxpluginwrapper
It says I didnot enable libmap.conf! but this file doesnot exist in my box.

After linux-flashplugin6 I found the file libflashplayer.so and I added as a path in
konqueror browser (Configure -> Plugins) and I click on scan, but it doesnot scan
and says "nspluginscan excutable cannot be found - netscape plugin cant be scaned"

Path I added is "/usr/local/lib/linux-flashplugin6/libflashplayer.so"

Shall I install netscape? If i do so, does it work fine with this stuff? or same?

In File associations I cannot see anything called netscape plugin.
I would appreciate if you help me more in this issue,

And i thanks your previous help

Marwan