PPP Question - should be easy...

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Sun Mar 14 13:54:42 PST 2004

Hi all,

I was just wondering, I run ppp from rc.conf with -ddial, and it is working brilliantly. However,
I need to change ppp configurations quite frequently, is there a quick way to tell ppp to reload
the configuration without killing it?

I am specifically looking to change values in the label that is run from rc.conf with -ddial...
I'm hoping in some way that I can send ppp a -HUP and it will use the new values when the ppp
process reconnects automatically in -ddial mode.

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to some possible answers.

Regards,
Chris.