user setup question

Chuck McManis cmcmanis at mcmanis.com
Sat Mar 13 12:44:01 PST 2004

I did something like this using a pam module which looked at the tty that
the user was coming in on and decided whether or not to authorize the
login. In my case I was also interested in not allowing users to login from
the Internet but still be allowed to login from the internal network.

Try a man -k pam and follow the pages ...

--Chuck