Virtual Host bandwidth monitoring

Chris Strzelczyk chris at stenchmaster.com
Fri Mar 12 10:22:10 PST 2004

Hello all,

Again this is not a direct BSD q, but I have found that the BSD
community is the most knowledgeable on most subjects that I come across.

I am trying to monitor the bandwidth used on apache named virtual
hosts.   I run mrtg to monitor the bandwidth on the NIC but I don't know
of a way I could easily get the bandwidth for each named virtual host.
I have read some documents on mod_status and as far as I know it does
not have this functionality.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me.

-cs